Set your marker
Ethermap is a service that lets you set markers at specific locations. It’s a fun and easy way to see where the VSC community is located around the globe. To access today’s map, click on the map icon below. If you are new to our meetings, you can set a red marker, otherwise choose blue. Today’s presenters may use green.
Step by step guide
If this is your first time using Ethermap, read the following instructions:
1. Click on the search icon on the top left corner of the map.
2. Search for your city.
3. Click on the red marker and set a new one with your first name. If you want, enter the current time under description. If you are new to our meetings, please select the color red, otherwise set a blue marker (or green if you are going to present today).
For your information:
- You can always edit your marker later.
- It might take a moment for the map to react. If it stays frozen, refresh the page.
- The map will be deleted after the meeting.